October 26th, 2020
A recent study shows that 20.7% of those who test positive for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, also test positive for other respiratory pathogens, including Influenza and RSV.*
New Research Shows Pathnostics® Guidance® UTI Test More Accurate Predictor of Antibiotic Susceptibility
June 22, 2020
This landmark study illustrates the significant impact bacterial organism interactions can have on antibiotic susceptibility.
May 27, 2020
Of the 1,000,000 transrectal biopsies performed in the U.S. each year, severe sepsis has been described in up to 3.5% of cases. GPPBRS identifies the right antibiotic to prescribe before the biopsy, reducing the risk of infection.
INTRODUCING GUIDANCE® UTI
Guidance UTI is a rapid molecular test that points the way to swift diagnosis and personalized therapy options for recurrent UTIs, prostatitis, and more.
For Health Care Providers
- Accurate: Detect 33% more organisms than a traditional urine culture
- Effective: The only test that leverages Pooled Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing (P-AST)™
- Fast: Results in 48 hours help advance patient outcomes and antibiotic stewardship
- Identifies more UTI-causing pathogens than traditional urine culture
- Leverages patented technology to determine the best antibiotic option
- Provides results in less than 48 hours
HELP AT EVERY TURN
We pioneer approaches for better patient care through transformative solutions that conquer diagnostic and therapeutic dilemmas. Pathnostics specializes in three key areas:
GET IN TOUCH
We’re here to answer your questions and direct you on the path to diagnostic solutions. Contact us below.