Patients with hematuria suspected of having bladder cancer, or patients previously diagnosed with bladder cancer.
- >30 mL urine in PreservCyt solution
- Urine transport kit with cold pack.
- Detects chromosomal abnormalities associated with the development and recurrence of bladder cancer.
- Delivers positive/negative results in suspicious cystoscopy or atypical cytology cases.
- Shows 100% sensitivity among T1 and T2 tumors.
- Performs without interference in the presence of substances such as BCG, mitomycin C, and thiotepa in urine samples.