The current diagnostic standard procedure outlined by the Health Protection Agency for urinary tract infections (UTIs) in clinical laboratories does not report bacteria isolated from samples containing three or more different bacterial species. As a result many UTIs go unreported and untreated, particularly in elderly patients…
- Human Herpes Virus 6 (HHV-6)
- What is the Best Treatment Path for a UTI?
- New Large-Patient Study Reveals Significant Reduction in Hospital Admissions from Pathnostics® Advanced UTI Test
- Group A Streptococcus: Diagnosis and Management of Group A Strep Urogenital Infections
- How to Reduce the Overall Cost of a Urinary Tract Infection