We investigated this very question by retrospectively reviewing the hospitalization/ED visit rate of 66,383 patients who were either treated against Standard Urine Culture or Guidance-UTI. The cohort which was treated using Guidance UTI illustrated a 13.7% drop in hospitalization/ED visits relative to the other cohort.
- The History of Culture Testing
- Pathnostics Celebrates One Month Teaming with Tennessee Urology Associates to Provide GUIDANCE Testing
- New Large-Patient Study Reveals Significant Reduction in Hospital Admissions from Pathnostics® Advanced UTI Test
- Larry Sirls, MD of Comprehensive Urology Presenting Poster at Winter SUFU Conference in Miami, Florida
- Human Herpes Virus 6 (HHV-6)