We investigated this very question by retrospectively reviewing the hospitalization/ED visit rate of 66,383 patients who were either treated against Standard Urine Culture or Guidance-UTI. The cohort which was treated using Guidance UTI illustrated a 13.7% drop in hospitalization/ED visits relative to the other cohort.
- Polymicrobial Infections in the Urinary Tract
- CME Webinar – Watch On Demand Challenging UTI Dogma: Applying Basic Bladder Microbiome Research to the Clinic
- New Large-Patient Study Reveals Significant Reduction in Hospital Admissions from Pathnostics® Advanced UTI Test
- How to Reduce the Overall Cost of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Urogenital Mycobacterium Tuberculosis: What Should Urologists Know?