We investigated this very question by retrospectively reviewing the hospitalization/ED visit rate of 66,383 patients who were either treated against Standard Urine Culture or Guidance-UTI. The cohort which was treated using Guidance UTI illustrated a 13.7% drop in hospitalization/ED visits relative to the other cohort.
- What is the Best Treatment Path for a UTI?
- New Large-Patient Study Reveals Significant Reduction in Hospital Admissions from Pathnostics® Advanced UTI Test
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Testing: Why Guidance UTI is better?
- Group A Streptococcus: Diagnosis and Management of Group A Strep Urogenital Infections
- Human Herpes Virus 6 (HHV-6)