Today’s standard of care simply isn’t good enough. Typical urine culture misses up to 22% of all UTI-positive patients and can take up to 3 days or more to return results …
- Human Herpes Virus 6 (HHV-6)
- What is the Best Treatment Path for a UTI?
- New Large-Patient Study Reveals Significant Reduction in Hospital Admissions from Pathnostics® Advanced UTI Test
- Group A Streptococcus: Diagnosis and Management of Group A Strep Urogenital Infections
- How to Reduce the Overall Cost of a Urinary Tract Infection